One of the highlights of your stay at South House will be breakfast. We pride ourselves on the quality and presentation of our food. All ingredients are either home grown or locally sourced and is served in the dining room warmed by the blazing open fire.
During the summer months, breakfast under the twisted wisteria is a delight, or maybe in the sunshine on the Magnolia Lawn surrounded by beautiful stone walls and imposing magnolia tree home produced ingredients range from delicious strawberries, blackberries, apples, potatoes and tomatoes, free range eggs to the more unusual; walnuts, mulberries, quince and walnuts.
Breakfast wouldn’t be complete without the refreshing home produced apple juice; made from the variety of apples gathered from the South House orchard.
Baked and Fresh Side Board
- Wholemeal or white toast, jams and marmalades.
- Fresh berries fruit salad.
- Luxury yoghurts.
- Muesli, granola and a selection of cereals.
- Fresh fruit platter.
- Cooked Breakfast.
- Home produced bacon and pork sausages, black pudding, vine ripe tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, unlimited toast and South House eggs just as you like them!
- South House gammon served with poached eggs.
Free range Eggs
- Eggs Florentine –poached eggs, spinach, hollandaise sauce on a toasted muffin.
- Eggs Benedict –poached eggs, ham, hollandaise on a toasted muffin.
- Eggs Royale –poached eggs, smoked salmon, hollandaise on a toasted muffin.
- Omelette with Mushrooms, Bacon and Local Cheddar Cheese.
- Pancakes served with Evesham honey or Strawberry and vanilla conserve.
All served with tea, fresh ground coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, South House apple juice and fresh brown or white toast.
South House breakfast ingredients are all home produced or locally sourced where possible